POSTER PRINTING INFORMATION
Many thanks to all abstract submitters! The EAO-SEPES joint meeting promises to be yet another great success in terms of scientific knowledge sharing. We look forward to welcoming you to Madrid on this occasion!
For those of you who have been selected for poster display, please find below some important information:
- check your inbox: you have received guidelines for poster printing!
- upload your poster online before September 8th (on-site submission is not possible)
- at least one author should register to the congress, otherwise the abstract won’t be published in the COIR and will not presented at the congress
- in order to create your poster, you must use the provided template for your category which which you can download from your invitation email
- all posters will be presented on our new interactive poster terminals: do not bring your poster in paper format, as this year's congress will only have e-Posters.
- for any technical issues, please contact the poster support at firstname.lastname@example.org / you can also use the support chat in your personal area
Abstracts are also available via SEPES (Spanish abstracts only) but won't be published in the COIR, see below